Introducing the 2012 Nissan Xterra
Do you consider yourself an extreme athlete? Well, listen up. If you don't already know Nissan builds the perfect vehicle for you. Yes, no matter if you ski, snowboard, kiteboard, rock climb, or whatever else you do we've got the vehicle for you. It's the 2012 redesigned Nissan Xterra.
This vehicle is built especially for the niche of extreme outdoorsy folk. And, we at Royal Nissan are excited to announce that the 2012 model will soon be on our showroom floors at 9325 Airline Highway Baton Rouge, LA 70815.
The 2012 Nissan Xterra has undergone a redesign that helps drives "attack life" with full force. It has a commanding presence thanks to a boldly sculpted hood and headlamps; fierce-looking angled strut grille; and large, flared fenders. Perhaps more important, however, is its super durable platform and body.
Royal Nissan encourages you to review our at-a-glance overview of the 2012 Nisan Xterra below. For complete details, please contact us online or by phone at 225-924-0400. Otherwise, visit us at 9325 Airline Highway Baton Rouge, LA 70815. And once the new Xterra appears on our new Nissan inventory page, be sure to stop by and experience first-hand.
2012 Nissan Xterra At a Glance
- Trims Available: X, S, PRO-4X
- Platform: F-Alpha
- Engine: 4.0-Liter DOHC V6
- Power: 261 Horsepower (hp) and 281 lb.-ft. of torque
- Transmission: Six-speed manual or five-speed automatic
- Advanced Technologies: Bluetooth, XM Satellite Radio, eight-speaker Rockford Fosgate audio system with subwoofer (offers live, in-concert sound)
- Strong Design Features: Angled strut grille; powerful and focused-looking headlights; large, flared fenders; sharply sculpted lines; 16-inch bright machine-finished aluminum alloy wheels (PRO-4X only); and roof-mounted off-road lights (PRO-4X only)
- Storage Features: 60/40-split folding stadium-style rear seat, available fold-down front passenger seat, utility hooks, available adjustable channel system in cargo floor, and more
- Rear bumper with integrated side steps for easy access to versatile roof rack